W. P. Carey Apps Browser Support Policy
The W. P. Carey School of Business browser support policy is intended to set standards and guidelines for browser use while using W. P. Carey applications found under the subdomain http://apps.wpcarey.asu.edu. These applications have been developed to support the major browsers currently available which includes Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
- This policy does not apply to ASU or third party applications
- The preferred browsers are Firefox and Chrome
- Only the most current browser version and one previous version are supported.
Links for the most current versions are below:
- Internet Explorer
Updated through the App Store
- Go To the App Store application
- Select Updates
- Select and install the available updates
- Updated through the App Store
- Current version installed can be found by selecting the “About …” link usually located on the settings menu of the browser.
- Browser software is regularly updated by the manufacturers and users should upgrade when they become available.
- After determining that the most recent browser is installed on your machine and issues are not resolved, please submit a Service Request through the MyASU Service tab or through email at email@example.com