The Web Administration team working in conjunction with Marketing and Communications to support college wide mass email needs through a third party vendor, LyrisHQ. LyrisHQ provides centralized email distribution list control, email scheduling and analytics. Most units requiring regularly scheduled emails will need to request a Lyris account which is a monthly paid service.
Some of the templates we offer can be seen below. If you need a custom design or need to alter an existing design, contact Julie Kent who can manage the design and email template process through Technology Services. Please allow for up to two weeks, depending on the complexity of the email.
- To discuss or set up a Lyris account, contact Julie Kent in Marketing & Communications
- MarComm will handle setting up and billing for Lyris accounts
- Units will work with MarComm for the initial request intake (list management, design, branding, content etc..)
- MarComm will work directly with the Web Administration team to manage the design mockup and html email creation.
- Template designs/layouts will be simple in nature to avoid complex rendering issues
- Allow up to two weeks processing time for account set up, list load, design, template, and html email, depending on the complexity of the request
- Note* No same day template creations/emails will be accomodated, unless approved by MarComm and Technology Services MGT in priority situations only
- Test emails will be sent to Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, & Yahoo for review by the Web Administration team
- After review emails may be sent, or marked for revision
- Minor updates to existing templates or use of pre-existing templates will have shorter turnaround timelines