***NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A VERSION OF CITRIX RECEIVER INSTALLED YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETELY UNINSTALL BEFORE REVIEWING THIS TUTORIAL.***
1. Login to https://studentappst.asu.edu for the student environment or https://citrixt.wpcarey.asu.edu for the staff environment.
2. Click the Detect Receiver button in the prompt that appears after login.
3. Check “I agree with the Citrix License Agreement”
4. Click Download.
5. Double-Click on the downloaded CitrixReceiverWeb.dmg file. (Depending on your browser settings, you may need to navigate to your download folder).
6. Double-Click on the Install Citrix Receiver.pkg
7. Click Continue
8. Click Continue
8a. Click Continue
9. Click Agree to the terms of the software license agreement
10. Click Install
11. Click Install Software after entering your system username and system password
12. Click Close to complete the installation of the Citrix Receiver Client
13. Click Continue now that the Citrix Receiver client has been installed
Article for logging into the Student Citrix Environment
Article for logging into the Staff Citrix Environment