***NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A VERSION OF CITRIX RECEIVER INSTALLED YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETELY UNINSTALL BEFORE REVIEWING THIS TUTORIAL.***
- Section 1: Installing the Citrix App
- Section 2: Configuring the Citrix App
- Section 3: Using the Citrix App
Section 1 of 3: Installing the Citrix App
1. Browse to http://citrix.wpcarey.asu.edu
2. Click Install
3. Check "I agree with the Citrix License Agreement"
4. Click Download.
5. Double-Click on the downloaded CitrixReceiverWeb.dmg file. (Depending on your browser settings, you may need to navigate to your download folder).
6. Double-Click on the Install Citrix Receiver.pkg
7. Click Continue
8. Click Continue
9. Click Agree
10. Click Install
11. Enter your system password (NOT ASURITE) to allow the installation to start, (IF PROMPTED)
12. Check Add Account
13. Click Continue.
14. Click Close.
Section 2 of 3: Configuring the Citrix App
1. Double-Click the Citrix Receiver icon in the Applications folder.
***NOTE*** This step would only be needed if you forgot to check Add Account during initial Download.
***NOTE*** If you need to remove and recreate your Citrix profile then please follow these steps before proceeding further
a. Click on the Citrix Receiver Menu
b. Select Preferences
c. Click Accounts
d. Click the – to remove your existing Profile
e. Click the + to create a new profile
2. Enter studentapps.asu.edu
3. Click Add.
3. Enter ASURITE Username and Password.
4. Click Log On
5. Enter ASURITE Username and Password.
6. Select Domain. ***NOTE: WPC Faculty and Staff & PhD students user ASURITE. All other users will select ASUAD.***
7. Check Remember my password.
8. Click Log On
Section 3 of 3: Using the Citrix App
1. Click on the Desktop that you see listed.
2. Your local drive is fully accessible in Citrix
In the Location Window, that appears when you open or save a file, find the computer icon labeled (your username)
NOTE: When accessing the folder for the first time you may receive the prompt below.
Click Read & Write