- Section 1: Verify the folders have been created
- Section 2: Upload course materials
- Section 3: Verify the files have been loaded
1. Log in to MyASU. To access Google Docs, click My Docs on your MyASU home page
2. In the "My folders" area your Google Docs home page, expand "Folders shared with me" by clicking on the careton the left side of your screen
3. The "Folders shared with me" group will expand and you should see one or more folders with a name that reflects your Blackboard Course ID
1. To upload materials to you course folders, click on the "Upload" button on the left-hand side of your screen
2. On the "Upload Files" page Click on "Select files to upload"
3. When the Windows file explorer appears, browse to the directory where your files are located and click to select a single file or Ctrl-Click to select multiple files
4. Click on the Open button
5. On the Google "Upload Files" page, verify Convert documents, presentations, and spreadsheets to the corresponding Google Docs formats" is checked. Converting your documents minimizes file size
6. Click on the "Destination Folder" button, and browse to the correct course folder
7. Click on "OK"
8. Click on the "Start Upload" button
9. Google Docs will return a visual confirmation that files have been uploaded
10. Click on the "Back to Google Docs" link under the ASU logo
1. In the "My folders" area your Google Docs home page, expand "Folders shared with me" by clicking on the careton the left side of your screen
2. The "Folders shared with me" group will expand and you should see one or more folders with a name that reflects your Blackboard Course ID
3. Click on the Course Folder, you just uploaded to, the file list will appear in the main document list
4. Under normal circumstances, you would enable sharing for the documents you've just uploaded for your students to see them. In the case of course folders, this step is unnecessary and will be automatically performed by the Course Enrollment Manager (CEM) which also regulated enrollment in your Blackboard Course.