- Have you secured an internship for the next summer, spring, or fall semester?
- Do you want to earn academic credit for your internship?
If you said yes to both questions, apply to WPC 484 to earn upper division business elective credit. With an approved application, you will be enrolled in WPC 484 where you will submit assignments that will enrich your internship experience and increase your future graduate outcome. Please start the application at least two weeks before the start of the semester to ensure plenty of time for you, your company, the faculty, and dean to complete the forms. Before starting the application, please review the below checklist items.
- International students must consult the International Students and Scholars Center and your academic advisor.
- Finance, economics, marketing, management, and IS students must check with your academic department to review eligibility for the designated internship courses.
- WPC 484 does not offer honors credit. Please consult your Barrett advisor for their internship course.
- Have questions about earning upper division business elective credit? Talk to your academic advisor for guidance.
Keep in mind, your internship must be a learning opportunity related to business and your career success where you work now or where you want to learn more about for your future in business. If you have questions about your internship or WPC 484, please email email@example.com with your inquiries.
*Regular tuition rates apply for summer, spring, and fall enrollment